


Eli was born April 29, 2008 weighing in at 5lbs 13oz and 19 inches long. I started labor on Monday and went on for two days before we went to the hospital. It was the worse 2 days of my life! The pain was AWFUL! It is all over and done with and I am very excited about that. The kids LOVE baby Eli and can not hold him enough! We are all doing great.
8 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Your Dad spoke at our Stake Conference yesterday (Paducah KY Stake)--it was great to see him & hear of your latest news! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!
-Shara (Jackson) Harper
Jen - wow I can't believe you had him. When was your due date? I am sure your girls are having fun helping with him. Take care of yourself. He is beautiful.
YAY!! Congrats!! He's absolutely beautiful! I hope you're doing okay, did you have a C-section?
CONGRATS!!! He is so adorable. Hope all is well :)
Well he is absolutely adorable! I know that you are glad he is here. Thanks for the pics and updates. I can't wait to hold him!!
Congratulations!!
My due date was May 24th, but I had a Planned Section for May 15th.
My mom sent me your blog address, so I had to check it out. What a beautiful baby!
- Melanie (Halling) Anderson
Post a Comment