A little behind...
18. I am grateful for toothbrushes! I love them!! Especially, the battery operated ones. Don't they leave your mouth feeling so darn clean!! :)
19. I am grateful for my dishwasher. I am not a big fan of hand washing dishes...at all!
20. I am grateful for prayer. I had to lock myself in the bathroom about two days ago...yes it has been one of those weeks. It definitely helps me be a better mom!
21. I am grateful for my girls K teachers. They are both wonderful!
The New Wave
4 days ago
2 comments:
Yes, I am also grateful for toothbrushes...and floss! I see what it looks like when people don't use them and it isn't pretty!
That sure is a cute pic of your girls at the top of your blog!!
What a great idea to do grateful post. Your family has grown so much. I can't believe how big you girls are...so cute!
Post a Comment