I didn't want to forget this...
The girls asked me if they could make my bed the other day because "it is EEEAASSSY!" I told them sure! I was folding laundry in the living room and I could here this:
"Ummm, this is mommy's, yeah, mommy's."
"Daddy's!"
"This is is definitely mommy."
"Daddy's, what do you think?...Yeah, Daddy."
Curious as to what they were doing I peeked my head around the corner. I saw the girls sitting on my bed smelling our pillows. They would smell it, pass it to the other who would smell it and according to how it smelt they would put it on the "correct" side of the bed. Call me weird but for some reason I thought this was so darn sweet. They have been making my bed quite a bit over the last week and do a wonderful job! I love my girls!
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago
10 comments:
What a funny story! But so cool that you gals are helping out around the house! One day...we can dream right?
I love your girls!!
I would love to see those girls in person...that's too funny! Also, good job on that cake!
They are cute. That is so funny.
I think that is sweet too! And very funny :)
Oh my goodness Jenny...that is the sweetest thing!! I can just picture them doing that. Your girls are so cute!
Too cute! I can picture them doing that also!
That is so funny! And really cute.
Sweet! I think that's a good memory to have. Just hope your smell is better than Daddy's.
Post a Comment