Maddie told me this evening that she didn't eat lunch today because she was fasting. She told me she was fasting for the children and people in Haiti. She said, "The children and people in Haiti don't have anything and I have so much..."
Today I am grateful for a six year old who gave me a very sweet and tender moment with her. She is such a sweet and tender child. Often through my children I am remind of the love our Heavenly Father has for us, for that I am so grateful.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago
7 comments:
Out of the mouths of babes..
Wow Jen! That is incredible! It really shows what great parents you and Matthew are. :) You two are wonderful examples for your children. I love the sweetness and special spirit of children.
Such depth for a 6 year old. That is awesome Jenny! What a cool story.
That is the sweetest thing. You have the sweetest kids Jenny!
Very cute. I sure hope I can be as good of a mom as you...you have taught them well!
It is nothing that Matthew and I have done. I think kids are naturally good and want to do good things that is why we are suppose to "become like little children." They are good examples to us!
I am in primary and I am constantly amazed by those little children.:)
Oh my gosh, that is so sweet. That story made me want to cry. What a sweet little girl! I love hearing your stories, they're always so great! I want to hear from you more often and see more pics, please! :)
Post a Comment