Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Jake


This was the last picture that was taken of me while I was pregnant with Jake. I was never good at taking pregnancy photos! This was taken 22 days before I had him. Can't you tell I felt great!


July 23, 2006
5lbs. 13oz
18.5 inches

1st birthday!





2nd Birthday!
Jacob turned two on July 23th. We had his favorite dinner, Spaghetti, green beans and apple sauce. He loved his birthday cake. He just couldn't believe a whole 9 x 13 pan filled with cake was for him. He was funny! Jake is a sweet boy. He is pretty easy going. He loves his daddy. Jacob also LOVES to help me do just about anything. He walks beside me, puts out his hand (for me to hold), and says, "I help too, mommy." He laughs all the time and 9 times out of 10 has a smile on his face. Lately, he has discovered he can climb just about everything in the house. He is on the go all the time and is in to something, mostly likely, that he knows he shouldn't be. Matthew loves to scare him while he is doing something that Jake knows that he shouldn't be doing by shouting his name while he is doing whatever he is doing. Jake will jump and then run. It is so funny...most of the time!



Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a handsome boy!

Kristen S said...

How stinkin cute is he?!

AZ Larsens said...

Okay, first of all, he is ADORABLE.

But what I can't get past is that picture of you pregnant. That is 22 days before you had him?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Imagine being AT LEAST 3 times that big, and then you would have me at the same stage in pregnancy...lol You're too cute, it's not fair!

Jenny said...

Christy you make me laugh! I was only that small because I was throwing up 8 times a day! I lived in the bathroom! Would you like me to send you a pic of when I was pregnant with the girls? I was even two months early with them! I picture of that would make any mom feel better!