Does anyone know things you can do from home to earn a little bit of money...or even a lot! I know there are lots of things out there on the internet but they all looks lke scams. I do not play the paino so I can not do lessons! Darn, I wish I would have stuck with it when I was little!! Any ideas folks?
4 comments:
Okay I know there's a couple websites for you to check out on legit work-at-home jobs, let me look into it more when I have a min. and I'll get back to you I promise! It's just too crazy right now...
I actually just started with a company called Thirty-One. The name comes from Proverbs 31...it talks about a woman who works hard to provide for her family and the good she does in her community...they named the company this to celebrate women and the good they do. Anyhow, it's a home based selling company. You know like Pampered Chef and Discovery Toys...well I am just starting but really like it a lot. If you were interested I'll tell you more. I already have 2 catalog parties going and 4 scheduled parties. This way I can control my schedule and only book parties as much or as little as I like. I did try out Discovery Toys after Aden was born but didn't really like it as much-I'm not good at selling products. However, I am finding that these products sell themselves. www.thirtyonegifts.com
Hey Jenny, I'll have to send you an email about something I just started doing and basically just get VISA gift cards for it. It's not a lot of money, but anything helps, right?!
Thanks Liz, that would be great. allore79@gmail.com
Post a Comment