




We went to Shelby Farms this weekend. I had never been before and was surprised at what all they had to offer. There are trails, paddle boating, fishing, horseback riding, and so much more. I am excited to go back!
Here are a few pictures we took. Matthew took the camera away from me. I had hoped of getting a family picture since Eli is 4 1/2 months old and still we do not have a family picture. Oh well, maybe next time!
5 comments:
So fun! Your girls are just precious. It so fun to see you and your family. How did we get this old?
Just the other day I thought I was turning 30 this year. Then after talking with Matthew I realized I was only going to turn 29. I though, good I have one more year left!
Every time I see you in your picture winking I laugh! You are so funny.
We discovered Shelby Farms a while ago and my girls just love it. They love playing on the "old school" playground. I think they took out the teeter-totter that used to be there. You should try the pony rides and paddle boats too. Those are fun. Glad you guys had a fun weekend.
I can't believe how big your kids have gotten in such a short time! We would love to have Jacob come over and play sometime! We'll have to touch base on that!
Sounds good!
Post a Comment